IBM Cognos C7 (formerly Clarity 7)
New release of IBM Cognos C7 replaces previous version Clarity 7 as IBM and Microsoft's Corporate Performance Management (CPM) product. IBM Cognos C7 (formerly Clarity 7) delivers powerful new functionality and greater performance while leveraging Microsoft technology
Unified Corporate Performance Management
IBM Cognos C7 (formerly Clarity 7 and Clarity 6) is a comprehensive, unified application that offers the flexibility, security & control needed for informed business decisions, meet compliance requirements and ensure better corporate responsibility through its highly feature-rich environment.
With C7, there are no modules or add-ons required for performance management processes & functions. Budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting, consolidations, scorecards, analysis, modeling and more – are all performed in a single, web-based and Excel-compatible software solution that utilizes your existing databases and financial models.
Gain control over these business performance management processes:
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Reporting, Consolidations, and Scorecards
- Analysis and Modeling
Leverage your existing investment in database technology & connect directly to those databases.
Relative to other finance software, C7 is the only business performance management application that supports multiple industry standard OLAP and relational databases. This ability to simultaneously interact with both relational and multi-dimensional OLAP databases means that C7 leverages your existing investment in database technology, and connects directly to databases currently in your business environment.
Familiarity & Ease-of-use
The familiar Excel look & feel of IBM Cognos Clarity offers the functionality, flexibility and power of Excel while reducing training and support costs. Additionally, your existing financial models can be loaded with a click of a button.
As a web-based financial software solution, C7 provides accessibility and visibility across the organization while easing deployment and maintenance tasks.
To support multiple critical business functions, our customers leverage existing IT and finance infrastructure with a single technology – IBM Cognos C7.
.: Read more about IBM Financial Performance Management Software
Additional Documentation for IBM Cognos C7 (formerly Clarity 7 and Clarity 6)
- Best Practices: Selecting Performance Management Software Guidebook
- How to Transform Finance into Strategic Advisors with Business Intelligence
- IBM Cognos C7 (formerly Clarity 7) A Single Unified Solution for all Corporate Performance Management Applications
- IBM Cognos C7 (formerly Clarity 7) Financial Consolidation Application Sheet
- IBM Cognos C7 (formerly Clarity 7) Profitablity Modeling & Optimization Application Sheet
- IBM Cognos Clarity Reporting: Web-based & Enterprise-wide
- "A Consolidated Budget in 2 Hours or Less" - AIMCO Case Study
- Better Information for Better Decisions" - American Eagle Case Study
- "Speedy Turnaround & Deployment in 3 Weeks" - BCS Case Study
- Case Study - Brock White Construction Materials
- Case Study - Colonial Pipeline
- Case Study - Grand & Toy
- Case Study - Hodgson Russ
- Case Study - Holt Cat
- Case Study - Jim Beam Brands
- Case Study - Ocean Nutrition
- Case Study - Safeco