IBM Cognos Disclosure Management enables organizations to automate Microsoft™ Office-based processes by directly integrating narrative reports and presentations with authenticated enterprise data sources.
IBM Cognos Disclosure Management provides a secure enterprise-scalable environment in which multiple participants, across many departments, can collaborate in the controlled assembly of complex reports, narrative analysis, and presentations independently while ensuring that proper controls and approvals are in place.
- Easily combine business intelligence and performance management information in a single, secure environment.
- Finally create those time-consuming, manually annotated reports in a centralized, governed and automated environment with 100% accurate supporting data.
- Simple management of reports, workflows and user-based security
- Simple user interface based on Microsoft Office
- Direct Microsoft PowerPoint integration
- Supports Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Easy-to-use wizard for adding queries against live and accurate BI and PM data sources
- Supports Popular Data Sources
- OLAP (TM1/Controller (FAP), Essbase, MSAS)
- External Excel File
- Relational (Oracle, DB2, SQL)
- Cognos Go Office, Cognos Café (limited – no dynamic refresh)
- TM1 Perspective Excel Add-in (limited – no dynamic refresh)
- Controller Excel add-in (limited – no dynamic refresh)
.: Read more about IBM Financial Performance Management Software
Additional Documentation for IBM Cognos Disclosure Management
- IBM Cognos Disclosure Management Business Intelligence Whitepaper
- IBM Cognos Disclosure Management Data Sheet
- IBM Cognos Disclosure Management Budgeting Planning Forecasting