The IBM OpenPages GRC Platform allows organizations to:
- Integrate risk management processes across the enterprise
- Manage risk and compliance across multiple regulations, including Basel II, Solvency II, SOX, and SOX-like requirements, financial reporting, data privacy, industry regulations, and more.
- Leverage GRC information to make better business decisions.
- Empower decision makers with fully scalable and interactive reporting and trending tools
IBM OpenPages ORM automates the process of identifying, monitoring, analyzing, and managing operational risk and enables businesses to integrate risk data in a single environment.
IBM OpenPages PCM reduces the complexity and expense of complying with many industry, ethics, privacy, and government regulatory mandates.
IBM OpenPages FCM is a financial controls management solution that reduces the costs and complexity of complying with Sarbanes-Oxley and similar financial reporting regulations.
IBM OpenPages ITG reduces the complexity of IT risk management by aligning IT operations management with corporate business initiatives, strategy, and regulatory requirements.
IBM OpenPages IAM improves the efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit processes with an enterprise GRC solution, while maintaining independence and objectivity.
.: Read more about IBM Enterprise & Medium Business Solutions
Additional Documentation for IBM OpenPages
- IBM OpenPages Gartner Report Governance Risk Compliance 2011
- IBM OpenPages Governance Risk Compliance