Enforce Risk & Compliance Policies
With the introduction of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and similar worldwide financial reporting mandates – including Turnbull in the United Kingdom, JSOX in Japan, the Loi de Sécurité Financière (LSF) in France, and CSA Notice 52-313 in Canada – organizations are beginning to experience even greater financial reporting compliance burdens that add to the complexity and interrupt the flow of streamlined business operations. As the regulatory environment continues to evolve, organizations that create flexible, sustainable, and repeatable financial controls compliance infrastructure will find themselves well-prepared to meet new challenges.
IBM OpenPages Financial Controls Management makes SOX and similar global compliance procedures more effective and efficient, while providing key decision makers with transparency into the state of financial controls and assurance that financial compliance demands are being addressed.
- Provides secure and centralized management of all financial reporting compliance data. Supports dependency mapping and the sharing of process documentation as well as associated risks and controls.
- Delivers on-demand, actionable reporting that can be used to ensure compliance risks are understood and guarantee that issues are remediated quickly.
- Enforces risk and compliance policies and procedures throughout the enterprise.
- Offers the capability to conduct materiality-based scoping.
- Identifies and remediates problem areas quickly while streamlining risk and compliance productivity.
- Live links within Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel refresh embedded charts and reports automatically for monthly reports, board meetings, while mobile integration allows remote access to dashboards and reports.
- Facilitates a flexible approach to risk management that can accommodate changes align with an organization’s existing procedures and naming conventions. Lowers total cost of ownership.
.: Read more about IBM Enterprise & Medium Business Solutions