Manage Your Company’s Overall Audit Process
Leading businesses are able to adapt to modern internal audit challenges with flexible solutions that provide oversight committees and senior management with valuable insight into the effectiveness and efficiencies of business performance, while at the same time reducing the cost and complexity associated with growing risk and compliance demands.
OpenPages Internal Audit Management software empowers organizations with the ability to efficiently plan, execute, report on, and review their audit universe. Integration with other OpenPages modules (Financial Controls Management, Operational Risk Management, Policy and Compliance Management, and IT Governance) enables auditors to gain valuable insight across the entire organization and see management’s opinion of the risks to the business, compare the best practice control environment to the one that has been documented, and perform gap analyses to find vulnerabilities and/or opportunities for improvement.
IBM OpenPages Internal Audit Management automates internal auditing procedures and adds new efficiencies and much-needed standardization to the independent assessment of risk, and compliance performance.
- Configurable to support any audit methodology. Automates frequently performed calculations and assessment metrics.
- Promotes the definition of the anticipated scope, risk assessment, procedures, and schedule for each audit.
- Streamlines review and approval processes to drive down costs and increase efficiency. Facilitates collaborative workpaper authoring and management, resulting in higher quality and consistency.
- Helps to manage overall audit progress. Enables insight into operational effectiveness and promotes fieldwork efficiency. Identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Delivers on-demand, actionable reporting that can be used to ensure that issues and findings are reliably reported and escalated.
- Live links within Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel refresh embedded charts and reports automatically for monthly reports, board meetings, while mobile integration allows remote access to dashboards and reports.
.: Read more about IBM Enterprise & Medium Business Solutions