Identify and Remediate Problems Quickly
As businesses continue to expand their technology infrastructure, ensuring that IT resources are properly aligned to business strategy while managing a multitude of associated risks becomes increasingly difficult. In order to mitigate risk while also keeping pace with technological advancements, organizations need to take a holistic view of the interdependencies between technology risk and business performance.
OpenPages IT Governance software empowers global organizations to drive a process-centric and policy-driven risk control framework throughout the enterprise while also remaining flexible enough to accommodate technology and organizational change.
IBM OpenPages IT Governance enables organizations to sustain compliance across multiple best practice frameworks (COSO, CoBit, ITIL, and ISO) and regulations while managing internal IT control and risk according to the business processes they support.
- Enables unlimited levels of entities, processes, risks, and control hierarchies to match the unique structure of an organization.
- Eliminates redundancies and harmonizes controls across ITIL, COSO, and ISO best practice frameworks.
- Delivers on-demand, actionable reporting that can be utilized to monitor IT risks and ensures that issues are remediated quickly.
- Identifies and remediates problem areas quickly and leads to strong enforcement of corporate IT governance policies.
- Live links within Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel refresh embedded charts and reports automatically for monthly reports, board meetings, while mobile integration allows remote access to dashboards and reports.
- Facilitates a flexible approach to risk management that can accommodate changes align with an organization’s existing procedures and naming conventions. Lowers total cost of ownership.
- Leverages existing IT investments to help lower total cost of ownership while improving overall IT performance.
.: Read more about IBM Enterprise & Medium Business Solutions