Gain Value from Customer Feedback
The IBM SPSS Data Collection family empowers businesses to capture customer input across multiple touch-points, and then broadcast the “voice of the customer” throughout the organization. With it, they can collect information through surveys triggered by activity on a website, or during routine interactions with customer service or call center staff.
For enterprises, collecting this valuable feedback is one of the key steps in developing customer intimacy. Along with transactional data and other forms of information, it helps businesses make decisions that are focused on and individual to each customer.
With IBM technology they can:
- Engage customers and build valuable relationships by collecting feedback at regular intervals and involving customers into decision-making processes.
- Manage the Enterprise Feedback Management or Customer Experience Programs that are the building blocks of a true customer intimacy solution.
- Measure and track customer loyalty to better target retention efforts.
- Develop and deliver market-driven products through continual surveys of target customers.
- Optimize marketing efforts by testing concepts, imagery and messages before deployment.
- Increase the profitability of customer interactions by maximizing the value of up-sell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value by continually tracking customer attitudes and responding to emerging problems and opportunities.
- Make customer-centric decisions with far greater confidence.
- Satisfy and retain valuable and profitable customers, and attract others like them, more easily and cost effectively.
- Identify and proactively manage business risks.
.: Read more about IBM Enterprise & Medium Business Solutions