Customer Relationship Management
When it comes to Customer Relationship Management (CRM), communication is key. The ideal CRM solution should streamline the way your people communicate with clients and collaborate with each other. The more comfortable they are with the tools, the more effective they will be at their jobs. And what’s more comfortable than a look and feel you already know? Businesses today are being asked to do more with less. When it comes to enterprise software, Microsoft Dynamics® CRM delivers exceptional value, because it is:
- Flexible, with the power of choice in deployment, purchase, and use.
- Familiar, with an intuitive user interface, so users can be instantly productive.
- Designed to fit your business, delivering ease of customization and integration.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s workflow automation and analytics let your sales, marketing and service staff easily share information and route tasks to offer a seamless customer experience.
Plan, implement and measure more effective marketing campaigns by analyzing buyer trends, behaviors and offers that allow your marketing teams to track real-time results and optimize Return-on-Investment (ROI).
Deliver high-value Customer Service with integrated interaction and knowledge management enabling your service professionals to deliver valuable answers to customers with ease.
Additional Documentation for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
- Microsoft CRM Overview
- Wealth Management Firms Choose CRM to Improve Productivity and Client Service
- Manufacturers Use CRM to Boost Sales and Service
- CRM: The Winning Strategy in a Challenging Economy