Microsoft® FRx® makes it easy for organizations to gain full control over the financial reporting and analysis process by improving decision making and productivity.
Financial Reporting & Consolidations
Constantly changing report requirements, over-burdened IT resources, and the stress associated with accommodating last-minute requests for new, customized financial reports all impact the ability to deliver more timely and accurate data.
Microsoft FRx was tailor-made for ever-changing business climates, to bring insightand control to the entire report creation, generation, and distribution process.
With Microsoft FRx, its easy to stay on top of trends, respond to new challenges & opportunities, & watch the bottom line.
With Microsoft FRx, organizations can experience the value of:
- Empowering users to work smarter
- Saving time from referencing technical resources
- Improving department operational efficiency
- Eliminating the need to print, copy and distribute financial reports and data
- Enabling report viewers to answer their own questions and make better decisions
- Discovering business trends before it’s too late
- Extending the life of an existing general ledger software system
Additional Documentation for Microsoft® FRx®
- Best Practices: Selecting Performance Management Software Guidebook
- How to Transform Finance into Strategic Advisors with Business Intelligence
- FRx Product Overview
- FRx Add-on Modules
- FRx Integration Designer Capabilities
- FRx Report Manager Overview
- Easier Consolidations
- Streamlined Reporting
- The Value of Time
- Top 10 Reporting Mandates
- Enhancing Corporate Value
- Case Study - BTD Manufacturing
- Case Study - Lake Hospital System