Business Intelligence (BI) & Process Management
“How CFOs Use Business Intelligence to Turn Finance to Strategic Advisors”
This report is written by Wayne Eckerson and published by TDWI. It is part of a “Best Practices” report series that is released quarterly and is designed for business and technical managers who are responsible for using, recommending, or deploying business intelligence (BI) solutions for the finance department. It is also for financial executives, managers, and analysts who sponsor BI solutions, and to BI directors and managers responsible for delivering them.
The report is designed to identify BI opportunities and to help ensure a solution’s success.
Additional Resources for Business Intelligence (BI) & Process Management
- Embracing Business Intelligence Across the Enterprise – (article)
- Getting More from Business Intelligence – (article)
- Getting More from Business Intelligence – whitepaper
- Achieving the “Last Mile” of Business Productivity
- Team Horner Finds Financial Answers
- Microsoft FRx Answers The Call At Victory Real Estate
- Global Link Logistics Gains New Visbility