Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
“Corporate Performance Management in the Midmarket” – Aberdeen Group
This performance management research paper is written by David Hatch and Max Gladstone and published by Aberdeen Group. This Aberdeen Research Benchmark provides a comprehensive study into the “process, procedure, methodologies, and technologies with best practice identification and actional recommendations”.
Written for mid-sized business executives & line-of-business management, this report discusses strategic plans & investments in information technology recommended by successful companies.
Additional Resources for Corporate Performance Management
- Business Scorecard Manager for Compliance
- Top 10 Reporting Mandates
- The ROI of Better Budgeting
- End of Spreadsheet Budgeter
- Microsoft Revolutionizes Municipal Government Budget Process
- When Do Companies Outgrow Their Spreadsheets?
- Enhancing Corporate Value