Cost Savings, Efficiency and Security
Cloud computing can seem like a complex issue. At nexDimension, we help our clients reach the best cloud deployment decision depending on each organization’s unique goals and issues – from hosting business applications in a virtual private cloud using enterprise-class data centers to hosting on their own premises.
Many organizations find that using cloud services to host and provision mission-critical performance management, business intelligence and ERP software applications and data offers the lowest total cost of ownership, or TCO. They’re able to improve productivity, cut costs, and stay current with the latest technology.
Why move to the cloud?
- Cost savings – A cloud-based hosted solution is a fixed monthly cost, with no up-front capital expenditure in infrastructure. You pay as you grow.
- Reliability – Cloud hosting provides guaranteed uptime as well as constant data backup to ensure a seamless and problem-free work environment. Data centers who have achieved critical compliance certifications provide the assurance that they meet performance, privacy and security standards.
- Security – Enterprise class data centers are guarded comprehensively with biometric access, video cameras, multiple doors, security systems, dedicated firewalls and physical security guards, ensuring applications and data are protected against malware attacks, hackers, theft and vandalism, as well as natural forces as such fire or floods.
- Scalability – Your infrastructure can match your organization’s pace of growth, giving you the level of applications and services you need, when you need it. You only pay for what you use; no need to pay today for tomorrow’s resources.
- Mobility – Employees have the flexibility to work wherever they are – at home or on the go, using a variety of today’s popular mobile devices.
The nexDimension team of experts has the financial expertise, including CPAs, comptrollers, analysts and other accounting professionals, as well as deep technology knowledge to help ensure that your mission-critical enterprise software is deployed and managed correctly and your sensitive data is secure in a cloud-based hosted solution.