Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
“Corporate Performance Management in the Midmarket” – Aberdeen Group
This performance management research paper is written by David Hatch and Max Gladstone and published by Aberdeen Group. This Aberdeen Research Benchmark provides a comprehensive study into the “process, procedure, methodologies, and technologies with best practice identification and actional recommendations”.
Written for mid-sized business executives & line-of-business management, this report discusses strategic plans & investments in information technology recommended by successful companies.
Additional Resources for Corporate Performance Management
- Business Scorecard Manager for Compliance
- Top 10 Reporting Mandates
- The ROI of Better Budgeting
- End of Spreadsheet Budgeter
- Microsoft Revolutionizes Municipal Government Budget Process
- When Do Companies Outgrow Their Spreadsheets?
- Enhancing Corporate Value
Business Intelligence (BI) & Process Management
“How CFOs Use Business Intelligence to Turn Finance to Strategic Advisors”
This report is written by Wayne Eckerson and published by TDWI. It is part of a “Best Practices” report series that is released quarterly and is designed for business and technical managers who are responsible for using, recommending, or deploying business intelligence (BI) solutions for the finance department. It is also for financial executives, managers, and analysts who sponsor BI solutions, and to BI directors and managers responsible for delivering them.
The report is designed to identify BI opportunities and to help ensure a solution’s success.
Additional Resources for Business Intelligence (BI) & Process Management
- Embracing Business Intelligence Across the Enterprise – (article)
- Getting More from Business Intelligence – (article)
- Getting More from Business Intelligence – whitepaper
- Achieving the “Last Mile” of Business Productivity
- Team Horner Finds Financial Answers
- Microsoft FRx Answers The Call At Victory Real Estate
- Global Link Logistics Gains New Visbility
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Accounting Systems
Integrated & Adaptable Business Management Solutions for Business Success
No matter what industry you are in, we can help define your requirements, present alternatives, provide strategic direction and implement the right technologies to keep you on track.
Through in-depth research and analysis, we provide insight and strategic recommendations for your organization. Our specialists will help to enhance overall operating effectiveness, gain competitive advantage, improve the bottom line and build a solid foundation for growth. For more information, you can download this whitepaper by clicking below or on the PDF thumbnail to the left.
Additional Resources for Enterprise Resource Planning & Accounting Systems
- Studer Group Addresses Rapid Growth & Expansion
- Microsoft Dynamics – (Financial Management Solutions)
- Microsoft Dynamics – (Supply Chain Management Solutions)
- Microsoft Dynamics – (Mobile Solutions)